Open image in slideshow, Mantis Organic Cotton & Recycled Plastic Unisex Sweatshirt
Pick a colour!

Mantis Organic Cotton & Recycled Plastic Unisex Sweatshirt

Sale price Price £24.00 Regular price Unit price  per 

This sweatshirt isn't just organic cotton - it also includes 20% rPET with OCS certified organic cotton making up the other 80%. The term rPET stands for recycled Polyethylene terephthalate, probably more familiar as the material used to make plastic bottles.

We love this sweatshirt as it combines two sustainable materials to make an excellent quality garment with set-in sleeves, ribbed cuffs and a tear off label to prevent any annoying itching. We have six different colours available in this style.

Size XS S M L XL 2XL
Chest To Fit (ins) 34-36 36-38 39-41 42-44 45-47 48-49


This garment is made with OCS certified organic cotton. You can read more about the certification here.


Spend over £40 and get free delivery! Check out our customer favourites. Delivery is £3.49 otherwise.

The Earth Wardrobe Difference

Selling sustainable products is a responsibility. As well as ensuring our products meet organic guidelines, we also endeavour to ensure our own supply chain is as efficient and waste-free as possible. We ship from a highly efficient facility in Edinburgh, UK and use compostable mailing bags.